Parkbay Refrigeration, Heating, Air Conditioning Co. Ltd. Commercial Service, Kelowna, Peachland takes pride in our fastresponse time when helping you with your emergency needs. Our factory trained service technicians and diagnostic equipment enable us to perform adjustments or repairs when you need them, 24/7.
In addition to repairing, Parkbay Refrigeration Heating And Cooling supplied equipment, our skilled technicians can service all brands of HVAC equipment and systems. With Parkbay Refrigeration Heating And Cooling Inc. as your partner, you can be confident that all repairs are done correctly.
To minimize future repair bills, consider a Service Agreement with Parkbay Refrigeration Heating And Cooling Commercial Service. Our experts will tailor the agreement specifically to your needs and provide preventive and predictive maintenance to help you keep all your equipment up and running efficiently.
Parkbay Refrigeration Heating And Cooling Inc. Commercial Service offers Preventive Maintenance Service Agreements for all brands of rooftops, chillers, boilers, compressors, air-handler, cooling towers, pumps, variable speed drives, controls and accessories.
Each agreement is tailored to meet the budget and operating needs of your facility and can include both preventive maintenance to keep your equipment running in peak condition and predictive maintenance services to identify potential problems before costly breakdowns occur.
Service Agreements will help you:
- Maintain the efficiency and reliability of all equipment
- Minimize downtime, repair bills, and loss of use
- Ensure continuous care with our after hours call center
- Staffed with Park Bay employees
Service Agreement options include:
- Inspection and reports
- Inspection with seasonal adjustments and preventive maintenance
- Full maintenance, including preventive maintenance plus service calls
- Predictive maintenance, including eddy current test, combustion analysis, and vibration analysis
- 24/7 monitoring
- Maintenance of chiller, boilers, cooling towers, compressors, air handlers, rooftop units, airside distribution equipment, and controls